PTA - Friends of Chancellor's School
The Friends of Chancellor’s School have 3 main aims:
- To advance students’ education by providing the ‘extras’ not normally available through public funds
- To enhance relationships between the school, staff and parents through fundraising activities and events both in and out of school
- To have fun and forge friendships in the process
As a parent/carer/teacher of a student at Chancellor’s, you automatically become a Friend of Chancellor’s.
We are all volunteers who help to organise various events throughout the year, but also support the school by providing willing helpers when needed. This may be as simple as serving teas and coffees at a variety of school functions and shows.
We have occasional meetings, either at school or perhaps in a local pub. Everyone is welcome, whether it’s to listen to what’s being planned, express an opinion, make a suggestion, or volunteer to help. It is also a good social occasion to meet other parents, which is often sadly lacking in secondary schools.
If you are unable to participate in the organisational side of things, we ask that you do try to support us by attending some or all of the events we run. We are always keen to welcome new people to get involved, so please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Unfortunately if no-one supports our events, we do not make any money for the school!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or to add your name to our list of willing volunteers
Post: Letter addressed to the 'Friends of Chancellor's PTA' and handed in to the school office
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for Chancellor's School with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/chancellorsschool/?utm_campaign=raise-more or follow the link on our website at the top of the page under Parents and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Chancellor's School at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and Chancellor's School will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.